What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 x 10 pvc frame greenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
A 8 x 10 PVC frame greenhouse.

It has an exhaulst fan, shelves, and all the wood base frame is included. I think this greenhouse retailed around $400. The wood for the frame costed an additional $120.

Frame is in very good shape. Some of the plastic needs to be replaced.

I'm going to start bidding at $1. Winner must unassemble and remove from my yard by June 1st.

No.

I just got batteries for my camera, so here are some pics.

gh21sz.jpg

gh10ip.jpg

ghfan4if.jpg

Bummer about the no shipping. I am planning on making a PVC greenhouse in my yard this year, and it probably won't be that nice.
laugh.gif

Why are you getting rid of it?

Ozzy,
Where in OH are you?
How is the PVC assembled? Glued or bolts?

I never glued it when I built it. It should be easy to disassemble. I will help take it apart. I estimate it'll take a couple of hours to disassemble. I have the instructions to put it together. I also have a video, but I'm not sure where it is. Maybe I'll come across is as I'm packing. If I find it after the GH is picked up I'll mail it to the winner.

Hum, I was going to suggest that it'd probably end up being 8 x 10 in inches, but I guess the pictures spoiled that... Oh well, at least this is a bump for anyone in range!

elgecko, sorry I didn't answer this question.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Where in OH are you?

I'm in Vermilion.

Come on... $1 for the greenhouse and 20 or 30 dollars in gas to pick it up. This is worth a lot more than that. Don't let the chance to own a greenhouse slip by.

I would love it, since mine bit the dust, but you would have to ship it. I know you can bring it by on your way to NC!

NC is the other way.

Yes, but I thought that you could take the senic route
smile_n_32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back