What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ampullaria 'hot lips'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot is for a rooted cutting with 6" diameter leaves and 1" pitcher of N. ampullaria 'Hot Lips'. Shipping and handling will paid for by me.

29cecec6.jpg

Photo used with permission from Tony Paroubek.

The photo above is representative of a 'Hot Lips' pitcher and is not an actual pitcher from the plant the high bidder will receive BUT I can guarantee you will be happy with the plant. The actual plant the high bidder will receive is the epitome of health. Bid with confidence as I am NOT the grower of this very desirable Nep- tee he... just in case any one was nervous about what condition this type of plant would be in if it was actually being grown by me. I bought the plant from exoticplantsplus.com to be able to offer to the good people of Terra.

Bidding will start at $15 on this plant.

Ooooo. I'll toss my hat in the ring at $20. Sorry Dustin.
smile_l_32.gif

how about a 28.00 bid.
Charlie

Whoa! Are you having a blonde moment Phil?

Nah Laura. Just been to way too many auctions. I've got the 'gotta have it' syndrome going on here.

Phil

Payment has been recieved.

Hey philcula, your plant will be shipped to you priority mail and it will go out this coming Monday.  We would have sent it out to you today but no sense having it floating around in postal no man's land for the weekend. Enjoy and thanks for the hundred dollah bid!

I just got this PM from philcula.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hi Ozzy,

I have realized a terrible mistake. I cataloged that I had bd $75 for this plant and won when in actuality I bid $100. I underpaid by $25! I am so very sorry for this mistake. I will send another check out immediately. Please let all parties concerned know this and my intentions to correct this error.
Again...my humble appologies.

Phil Faulisi

I'm sure he'll make this right, seeing that he caught the mistake and made me aware of it.

Thanks for being honest Phil.

Is there another list somewhere other than in the actual thread where the amount we all pay is showing up?  I maybe better check what I paid to make sure I didn't make a mistake. I would have never noticed Phil had made a mistake unless you had mentioned something.

Plant was received. WOW...what a beauty, it's huge!! And payment balance was sent out last weekend.

Phil

Transaction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back