User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S. 'Copper Lid' (S. flava var. cuprea)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well well well! I don't have any idea who Hortman is but I love her/him already for all the bids she/he is placing which will do nothing but make money for the NASC! Thank you Hortman! From the bottom of my heart.

Now to make things a tad bit more interesting as it appears there are more people than what I suspected out there who lust for endangered and threatened species of native plants... the person who wins this lot will also get a Besseya bullii. Quite a beautiful plant in its own right and one of the common names for it is KittenTails. It's threatened in my state (probably in the process of being upgraded to endangered), extirpated in my county as well as in the state of Ohio, and either threatened or endangered in every other state in which it occurs naturally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $20
    \"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.\" - EInstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $24

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Laura...I arrived!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plant received. Thank you Laura and Hortman for your donations. Much appreciated!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12