What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For auction: nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing up for grabs! You cannot miss out on this once in a lifetime chance to get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Starting bid is the incredibly low price of 1 DOLLAR!

Don't be a fool and BID!

Actually MINIMUM OPENING BID is $2.
biggrin.gif
Read the rules! :p

Since I am good for nothing, I think I should have it. So I bid $5!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 08 2005,3:56)]Actually MINIMUM OPENING BID is $2.
biggrin.gif
Read the rules! :p

Since I am good for nothing, I think I should have it. So I bid $5!
i did...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
If the current high bid is between:
$1-$19 you may place a bid no lower than $1
confused.gif

That is the bid INCREMENT. *Opening bids* must be a minimum of $2. After that, you can bid in $1 increments up to $19.

smile_n_32.gif

how can the current high bid be between 1 and 19 dollars if the min bid is 2? i smell a loophole.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]how can the current high bid be between 1 and 19 dollars if the min bid is 2? i smell a loophole.

PAK, I think the kid waxes obstreperous.....Shall I bonk, or would like the honors?
smile_n_32.gif

Oh, yeah - can't make a smart remark without offering pennance: $8

Aaauggh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]how can the current high bid be between 1 and 19 dollars if the min bid is 2? i smell a loophole

Schloaty...I think you're right. AE is catching the obstreperous bug.
laugh.gif

No loophole. Opening bid and incremental bids are two *different* things. Its simple. ***Opening bid*** can be no lower than $2. Period. AFTER THAT, the ***incremental bids*** can be $1 until the item hits $19. Got it??

Stop being difficult...this is hard enough as it is...
confused.gif

Payment has been recieved.

Since nothing has been sent I guess this transaction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back