What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. flava "copper blush"

• Thread starter brisco225
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3a1beb4c.jpg

Sadly, the rains did soak my humble abode. The first photo was taken earlier before the torrential downpoors. I don't know but... I think I may have to seek out new living quarters.

Hey Tammy Faye (aka: cardboard Queen),

I think Ozzy is brewing up some nice jerky over here that you might want to try..... >;-D
smile_t_32.gif
>;-D ........
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Mmmmm, mmmmm, good

..... I may yet get my plant...... >;-D

Wrong thread though dear.  The beef jerkey is here-
http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....t=18506

So, you're thinking of sharing spiked beef jerkey with me. eh? You're gonna pretend to be my friend and lull me into a false sense of security by dangling what appears to be choice beaf jerkey in front of my hungry face? When I pass out you'll pluck the plant from my coat of many pockets and steal it? The Cardboard Queen needs to put her thinking cap on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 11 2005,9:39)]Wrong thread though dear.  The beef jerkey is here-
http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....t=18506

So, you're thinking of sharing spiked beef jerkey with me. eh? You're gonna pretend to be my friend and lull me into a false sense of security by dangling what appears to be choice beaf jerkey in front of my hungry face? When I pass out you'll pluck the plant from my coat of many pockets and steal it? The Cardboard Queen needs to put her thinking cap on.
While you're jerkeying around with this copper blush thread, you're missing a chance for a cute green gulfensis heterophylla!
smile_m_32.gif
I'm sure you'll be there soon, then what are you going to do?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So, you're thinking of sharing spiked beef jerkey with me. eh?

Hey - you might even like it... for a while... >;-D

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] You're gonna pretend to be my friend

That's NOT true! I am your friend! (Until you finish the jerky...)
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] The Cardboard Queen needs to put her thinking cap on.

Now - see ... we do agree on something!
smile_m_32.gif

I'd wait a bit before finding a new box, Laura...we're supposed to get more rain.

In the meantime, to stay dry, check out the Fullerton overpass.

Lower Wacker Drive is best for right now. Umm, I didn't exactly have a new box in mind for new living quarters. I was thinking something a tad more permanent.

How about the bridge of your choice! You can cook squirrel all day long, be dry, and well fed! Even your cardboard abode will be dry. Thinking cap now off!

Too much pigeon poop under those bridges Bugs! Pigeon poop is nasty. I wouldn't want to be calling an underpass home, uh uh no way!  I have discriminating tastes.  Speaking of which, squirrel stew can be very tasty.

Hey Laura,
I understand that you've got new digs. Major upgrade and w/o the pigeon poop problem that plagued you under the bridge.

Any photos you'd like to share?

Why yes, I do have new digs. I'd share the photos but I don't want y'all getting jealous. They're out there to be found though.

I done got me a deeelux dumpster down Dogtooth Drive in in downtown Drysdale. That's why I think somebody should deprive me of this delightfully delectable plant by outbidding me. I've got expenses you know. My shopping cart is still back at the old place and it needs to be relocated! I simply can not live without my cart.

Laura's cart is really nice...it's from the Safeway. DH and I bought a stove today. Laura, you could use the box as an addition to your refrigerator box. Do you want it?

I think I actually saw a group of people examining the drips on the 10 0'clock news round about the time Pope Benadict became Pope. I didn't realize that was the Fullerton Overpass.

Keep your box, I don't need an addition yet. And, my shopping cart was from the old Marshall's that closed down by the Lake County Courthouse. I used to shop there all the time. Safeway's carts were yellow, I think? Mine is either dark blue or dark green. Too tired to peer out and see what color mine is as I worked outside on and off all day.

AHEM!!  People!!  According to the auction ruuuuuuuuuuuuuules....there's not supposed to be any chit chat in the auction threads.  Now we are a little flexible on that to make it fun but....there hasn't been a bid in this listing forrrrr.....quite a whiiiiiiile.

Any of you chatters wanna up the current bid to legitimize this growing topic??  Hmmmmmmmmm.  
smile_n_32.gif
 You know...kinda like pennance for rule breaking?  If I see a four page listing I wanna see a lotta MONEY!  
laugh.gif

Payment has been recieved.

Just to let you know, brisco225 was a real sweetheart and contacted me already.  He has a mailing address for the plant.  I'll post when the plant is received so this thread can be closed out.

The plant was received today.  Thank you so very much!

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back