What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amorphophallus titanum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tuber of Amorphophallus titanum available for anyone that wants to bid for it. This is the big stinky flower that makes the news every time it flowers in some botanical garden.
They usually sell in the hundreds of dollars and I believe they are quite rare in cultivation in the US (and anywhere else for that matter).

For details of the plant see here:Amorphophallus titanum

Starting bid $10.
Tony P has an import permit and has kindly agreed to receive it and forward it on behalf of whoever wins.

Cheers, Troy.

$30
smile_m_32.gif

man...
smile_h_32.gif
$35 i suppose...lol i am gonna be so broke after this is over...lol

how big is the "corm"

Spikeanator, good question and a detail I deliberately left out.
I have not decided how big it will be but I will make sure you get your money's worth, that I promise!
By that I mean if the price goes up over the cost of a small tuber on my site then I'll make it a medium or big one, depends on what the final bid is.
I have a lot of titanum tubers in the medium to large range (just sold 3 over 10kg each) and I think this is a very worthy cause so I don't mind parting with one.

Cheers, Troy.

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Item has been received. Thanks!

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back