What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coconut goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like the taste of coconut?  Most people either like or they don’t like it, and few are neutral about it.  This item is only for cocoholics, of which I am one.  I’m lucky to live in Hawaii, where various kinds of coconut products are easy to get.  Up for bid is a collection of three of my favorites.  Each is imbued with the unmistakable taste of coconut.  In each, not much more than sweetening is added to the coconut, so it doesn’t compete with any other flavor.  Please bid on the following collection:  

(1) Sugared coconut chunks (1/2 lb.)  Pretty close to fresh coconut.
(2) A powdered mix for making coconut pudding, called “haupia” in the Hawaiian language (3 packages).  Each package makes one cup of pudding.  Ingredients:  coconut, sugar, and cornstarch.  Add water to the powdered mix, boil, and refrigerate (directions on package).  Creamy . . . coconutty.
(3) Coconut candy (1/2 lb.)  Shredded coconut held together by some kind of sticky sweet stuff.  Intense coconut taste.

Anyone who likes coconut is sure to have their taste buds revel in delight with these goodies.  However, I have to let you know that there’s no fancy packaging, just in case you might be planning to get this for that special someone.  There’s only slam dunk coconut taste here.

Postage is free to any address within the U.S.  If you live outside the U.S., I’ll pay $3.50, and you pay the remainder of the postage.

Opening bid is $5.

Item received! Yummm!!!!
smile.gif

Capslock

I'll close this auction as soon as I get confirmation that the payment has been recieved.

Payment has been recieved.

So T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back