User Tag List

Thread: Coconut goodies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you like the taste of coconut? Most people either like or they donít like it, and few are neutral about it. This item is only for cocoholics, of which I am one. Iím lucky to live in Hawaii, where various kinds of coconut products are easy to get. Up for bid is a collection of three of my favorites. Each is imbued with the unmistakable taste of coconut. In each, not much more than sweetening is added to the coconut, so it doesnít compete with any other flavor. Please bid on the following collection:

(1) Sugared coconut chunks (1/2 lb.) Pretty close to fresh coconut.
    (2) A powdered mix for making coconut pudding, called ďhaupiaĒ in the Hawaiian language (3 packages). Each package makes one cup of pudding. Ingredients: coconut, sugar, and cornstarch. Add water to the powdered mix, boil, and refrigerate (directions on package). Creamy . . . coconutty.
    (3) Coconut candy (1/2 lb.) Shredded coconut held together by some kind of sticky sweet stuff. Intense coconut taste.

Anyone who likes coconut is sure to have their taste buds revel in delight with these goodies. However, I have to let you know that thereís no fancy packaging, just in case you might be planning to get this for that special someone. Thereís only slam dunk coconut taste here.

Postage is free to any address within the U.S. If you live outside the U.S., Iíll pay $3.50, and you pay the remainder of the postage.

Opening bid is $5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $10

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Item received! Yummm!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll close this auction as soon as I get confirmation that the payment has been recieved.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Payment has been recieved.

So T.C.