Looking through some old issues of CPN found some duplicates.
This issue is from March & June of 1993 (double issue).
- Lots of letters to the editors
- Some observations on the trapping mechanisms of Nepenthes Inermis & N. Rhombicaulis (Bruce Salmon)
- Color variation of S. purpurea in a Northern Michigan bog (R. Shomin)
- Nepenthes Growing Media (David Butler)
- Utricularia humboldtii Schomb IN FLOWER (D. Schnell)
- The Australian Pygmy Drosera Roster for 1992 (Lowrie)
- Nepenthes Eymai (D'Amato)
- Botanical Prints of Yesteryear (w/ 3 color illustrations) (R. Elliot)
- Growing CP in Queensland (Bruce & Marissa Pierson)
- The discovery of a new Pinguicula from Ayautla, Oaxaca, Mexico
- The possible functions of the Thorns of Nepenthes bicalcarata (Clarke)
- Some observations of Carnivorous Plants in habitat, Sulawesi: Indonesia
- Solution to the problem of short vitality in seeds of European Butterworts
- D. californica botanical drawing
- Statement / brief on wild collecting (Schnell)
- Further notes on U. calycifida (BMR)
- Byblis - notes on new forms to cultivation (BMR)
- Cultivar descriptions
- Books & literature reviews
- Cool N. Lowii photo on rear cover & amazing N. pervillei in habitat on front cover
Bids start at $5 (extra typing!!). I pay US shipping.