What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. agnata (giant)

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
This here is a P. Agnata given to me from Pyro's collection. As he tells it, these plants have reached up to 14 inches across, and are very fast growers. The flowers are a fairly deep purple. The plant is easy to grow and very easy to take leaf cuttings of. The plants will do not go dormant, but they do change their leaves as with any other Mexican Ping. They become much smaller and hairy with no dew.

5-16-05%20001.jpg

The Bidding starts at $2, and I will be paying shipping. If you have any questions about the item you can contact me via e-mail at w_c_r13@yahoo.com. Happy bidding

***NOTE*** This is the first of two identical P. Agnatas being offered by me.

ah ha, another one $3

Ah crud. Just saw this and I need to make a comment. Looking at Wes' picture this is not my giant plant but is actually the CSUF clone (also called fragrant flower.) The mistake is mine and not Wes' I must have mis-ID'd the plants when I sent them to him origianlly.

So, to make up for it I will do this. I have some cuttings of my giant plant. If it is cool with Wes (and I have not talked to him yet) I'll toss in one of my cuttings to go with this plant here to make up for my screw up.

Sound fair?

Works for me. Well now, you are just some lucky bidders, the stakes are up and you will get two plants for the price of one!! Now how could you resist that!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Bump.

I sent out my prtion of this some time ago. Have not recieved word of arrival.

Bump.

Bump.

I sent mine out some time ago also... no word back, but it should be there. I sent it 2-3 day prioity; that was back in June.

Bump.

I haven't seen this marked as paid, but I'll check. And the plants have been sent. Update PM sent 7-25-05.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Back