What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. x areolata - watson pinelands preserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Just a little time to try to help...

I'm offering two mature flowering divisions from some S. alata x leucophylla hybrids growing at the Watson Pinelands Preserve. These were found growing in a stand of what used to be pure Tyler County, TX S. alata. Someone took it upon themselves to "Johnny Appleseed" a leuco in this spectacular bog, and now you get to benefit from this violent act of the natural world.

One each will go to the top two bidders, and I'll even pay the shipping.

Forgot to mention...minimum $5 starting bid please. These ARE mature plants, after all.

Just to let everyone know:

These plants were legally removed from the Watson Pinelands Preserve - in fact, Ms. Watson helped me remove them! They are from the same batch that was offered to everyone on the CP list serve.

$10

Mike, you have been here since Aug 2002
confused.gif
WHere have you been hiding?
Cheers,

Joe

Sorry, Joe...little to no time to spend on the TerraForums. That's why nice people fill me in on important things like this auction! LOL!

$12 for the confused plant.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 19 2005,6:07)]$12 for the confused plant.
It's not the plant that's confused; it's the b@$^@rd that put a leucophylla in the middle of a pure alata stand!

Thanks for keeping the ball rolling on these. If your bid doesn't win, please PM me and I'll see if I have a few more.

Any more takers? These are MATURE flowering rhizomes you are bidding on. Geez...I'll have to cut off the flowers to ship them!

Payment has been recieved by The Griffin for $12. Is this correct?

Payment has been recieved from Sarracenia for $15.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 05 2005,7:45)]Payment has been recieved by The Griffin for $12. Is this correct?
Actually, it was $13, and I just received the plant, thanks Mike!

Cheers,

Joe

Transaction 1 of 2 complete by The Griffin.

All transactions on this item are complete, Oz. You can delete this topic.

Thanks everyone!

Mike Howlett
Houstonherp

all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back