User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Day long tour of the green swamp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll bid $15 on it, since I don't really have to do it this summer. One condition tho, you have to wear the outfit in your profile on the tour. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could only wish I was as cool as this guy is. Maybe one day. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that I should have added this in the first post but I didn't think to.

Some plants that I listed may not be able to be seen during certain seasons. If you let me know what you want to see let me know and I'll tell you what month will be best to see what you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $25. What I DON'T want to see are big spiders. What's a good season for that? Aprilh
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I will only go if Bugweed dresses like the lad in the photo.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    April, that IS me! Handsome, eh????
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $30

Even just for the lunch, the way i eat this is truly a bargain. Mwa ha ha. Kidding Ozzy. Mostly. An an aquarium visit, too. Wow!

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] I will inhale your soul!!!

I plan on seeing all those cool CPs at some point anyway... might as well get a guided tour!

PS I will NOT go if you go as your superhero alter ego in that suit.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugweed...though it's hard to take my eyes off the blinding sartorial panache of your outfit..yes, you are indeed a handsome lad! Aprilh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast