User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Day long tour of the green swamp

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right, a full day tour of CP's in and around the Green Swamp.
    I'll drive you to some of the best CP sites in the world. I'll buy you lunch, a cool ferry ride, the NC Aquarium, I'll even take you to civil war battle sites, a tour of a WWII battleship, or any other local attractions that may interest you.
    I can promise that you'll see many different species of CP's.
    Here is a list of plants that you will see.

VFT's
    S.purpurea
    S.flava (many different varities)
    S.rubra
    D.filiformis
    D.intermedia
    D.capillaris
    p.caerulea
    U.gibba
    U.inflata
    U.cornuta

And here's some plants that you may see.
    S.minor
    D.brevifolia
    P.lutea
    P.pumila
    U.floridana
    U.olivacea
    U.radiata
    U.striata
    U.juncea
    U.subulata

I may have left some out. Trust me you'll see more cp's then you ever saw in the wild before.

Starting bid $15

This offer will be good from July 05, until I die or am unable to provide the tour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How far of a drive are you form Kiawah SC? Would you take a middle aged old lady and kid who is interested in carnivorous plants as a "package" deal? He doesn't eat much? One problem is that Mom (that would be me) is a poor driver and can get lost in a paper bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is the first class ticket from nyc to nc included?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry AE I can't include an airline ticket. If you stuff yourself in a box and have some one ship you it will be pretty cheap.
    Laura it's 172.44 miles. I will be about 40 minutes from Myrtle Beach SC. All you have to do is drive north on Highway 17 until you get to the NC/SC state line. I'm easy to find.
    I can't take more than one person at this price, but if you throw in an extra dollar, you can get the famliy plan. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, somebody PMd me that it was about 170 miles. Eeek, no can do. That would be far too long in a car with kiddies arguing over who has the longest french fry... who gets the window seat for the next 20 miles... comments such as "well I only needed to do #1 back then but now I need to do a #2 reeeeeeealy bad", and "how many more minutes until we're there" questions. By the time I got to your place... I'd be looking as if I had Parkinsons disease and talking as if I had Turretz sydrome. It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a lot of duct tape when I travel with kids. Works very well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now there's a thought. But... wouldn't I attract a lot of attention with them all attached to the hood, the roof, and the trunk deck? What about the trunk? Mine is somewhat spacious and they wouldn't need a lot of oxygen back there for a 3.5 hour road trip would they?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    170 miles to far to travel with screaming kids? i must have thicker skin or am just used to traveling. 170 miles wont get me to a mall, heck 250 miles one way can be considered a day trip to go shopping for us. an 8 hour drive wont nessisaraly get me out of the state and thats doing 75-80 most of the way on the interstate. if i was within 8 hours of you Ozzy i would bid but im alot farther than that.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast