What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
This is a mature rhizome of 'Cinnamon Tube' a named variety which is intermediate between rubricorpora and atropurpurea, which was donated to the NASC by Rob Sacilotto of Botanique. Pitchers are 14 inches. Bidding starts at $12.00, US only, and the winning bidder pays for shipping.

FYI - plants from Botanique are no longer available for retail sales, so this is an excellent opportunity for you to get this beautiful plant without having to buy it from a nursery.

Thanks for supporting the NASC!

$12.00 Dollah!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OK! $12.00 Dollah!!!!!!

$13.00

Counter with $14.00 Dollah!! Step up, Ozzy! How much money you got????????

OOOOO! Bucky78, why not just kick me??? $16.00 dollah!!!!!!!

$17

Steve, you tryin' to make me lose the little hair I got left????

$18.00 DOLLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Bugweed $20 What you got now?

Wotta I have now??? LOL!!!! The ability to drive up prices!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Bucky! I know the clone you are going for. It is worth having!!! I will ask whoever wins it for a piece of it later!

Hey Bugweed, I have one already but it is small. I just want another. I figured that is what you were doing but for a good cause. Holler at me for a point if you want!

Hey! Idle chit chat alert!

$22

$26

EDIT: never mind  
smile_n_32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back