What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hardy orchid - Bletilla striata

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a community pot of Bletilla striata seedlings that's an inexpensive way to establish a planting of these beautiful hardy orchids.  I think there are 15-20 seedlings in the pot, but it's hard to say because they keep growing more bulbs.  There's a wide range of sizes and the largest plants are ~8".  They're hardy here in CT and here's what the Missouri Botanical Garden's site says about the species -http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/Plant.asp?code=B720.  The pod parent is an 'Alba' but it was a spontaneous pollination among a number of white and pink plants.  I don't know the genetics and can't predict what percent will be white.  The bidding start at $5 and I'll pay for shipping when it sells for more than $16.

Looks nice, $5

Cool! $7

$12 Wife will like these!

$16 gotta get the free shipping =P

$17

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Plants arrived safely.

Thanks Bruce!

d-d-ddd-dd-dddat's all folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back