What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

small-growing Orchid Sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dendrobium anceps
Dendrobium jenkinsii (mounted)
Encyclia boothiana (mounted)
Epidendrum peperomia (a/k/a Epidendrum porpax) (mounted)
Meiracyllium wendlandii (mounted)
Ornithophora radicans (a/k/a Sigmatostalix radicans)

These are six interesting, small-growing orchid species.  The Ornithophora is in bloom now and the others have bloomed at least once, except for the Dendrobium jenkinsii and the Meiracyllium.  The Dend. jenkinsii blasted a spike last winter and should be ready to actually bloom this year.

I've put these together because they stay small and look pretty cool whether in bloom or not.  If you already have one of them, feel free to PM me about possible substitutions.

You can learn about each at http://www.orchidspecies.com.  Bidding will start at $9 and I'll pay for shipping when the price passes $21.

$22! Great offer Bruce!!
biggrin.gif

$24

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ June 04 2006,4:38)]To keep it interesting, I'll add these:

Laelia fournieri - a previously bloomed rupicolous Laelia
Tolumnia sylvestris 'El Gato' (mounted) - not blooming yet
Wery, wery intewesting! $55

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back