What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pitcherplants.info and hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! The domain pitcherplants.info will be transfered into your name, and 1 year hosting from July 1 2006-2007. You will be responsible for maintaining content, and renewing or transfering the domain and hosting after one year.
10 mb space, 2 email addresses 100 mb bandwidth.
POP mail or Webmail
Full CGI-BIN support
Full e-commerce support (shopping cart included)
Fantastico a
Latest stable versions of many popular development languages including PHP and Perl
PHPMyAdmin
MySQL

Howdy!
Just a note: Opening bid is $4.00 WOW! You're own email address that you can take with you!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Be Hip!

Very cool! $10

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Still awaiting notice of payment. If I do not receive payment by August 28, I will give it to terraforums as a donation.
Cheers!

Sorry Phil...looks Like Copper had paid, but I didn't get a notice

Copper: check your PM!

I assume that this means it's complete. PM me if it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back