What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rajah hanging basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Ludwig won this item - last bid before auction official ending

Guys. If a mod won an item after 809 pm it should go to previous bidder should they want it. I messed up allowing mods to still post after auction ended.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Paid on the 12th. Still waiting for it to be shipped...

Currently requesting refund...

Ludwig, Hustonherp is an outstanding member here. I think he desrves at least an pm before we start asking for refunds.
I'll send him one and ask what's going on.

Ludwig -

Sorry for the delay. I found out last Monday that my mother has cancer, and was not able to get your plant shipped out by mid-week. Since I didn't think you would want the plant sitting in a hot post office warehouse somewhere for the weekend, I Was waiting until this week to send it.

I also didn't receive your payment for the shipping until days after the 12th, so I don't think I'm THAT far behind on shipping here...

Regards,

Mike

This issue has been resolved; there will be no refund.  There was no excessive delay and no problem with this listing.  Transaction is proceeding forward.  The plant will be shipped tomorrow. I'm closing this item as this deal is DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back