What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep starter 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
This package will consist of rooted cuttings of 3 easily grown neps. All 3 plants have done great for me as have prior cuttings from these. These cuttings were taken last fall and have pitchers, or are about to pitcher. Included will be:
ventricosa (3"-4" cream upper pitchers that have been red in the past),
ventrata,
and Miranda (10" - 14" pitchers, currently with 3"-4" pitchers)

These plants will need room to grow

Winner pays shipping (should be $5 shipped bare root, potted can be done for little more). Plants cannot be shipped until mid - July
US only.

Opening bid is $8.

EDITED FOR JULY SHIPPING AND US ONLY
EDIT - I WILL combine shipping when you outbid everyone else on several of my items

$17 thank you.

$22

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Shipped priority today

Anybody heard from Gawd oOo?

According to his profile info, he hasn't logged in since the 16th of July.

My last communication with him stated that he was very busy and that work had hime travelling. He requested me to send the plants and that his neighbor  would babysit them if needed.
He was able to close 12 of his 17 items before 7/16. I am sure he will be in touch when he can.

Well I'm sure you shipped them and he's just too busy to log on and report it. I'll consider this closed and if there is a problem Gawd can contact me and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back