What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera filiformis filiformis 'All Red'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering a full grown, flowering size D. filiformis filiformis 'All Red'. This is a much sought after plant and very easy to grow. I will pay shipping and for our CP fellows across the pond I will ship to you on this one. Starting bid $2. Now, have at it!

$5!

Could you post a picture, or estimate how big the leaves are?

$6!

$8!

I know photos would be a great help and I would be willing to do that if I have a way to host them.Any suggestions? For now, the leaves are about 6"-8" long.

u could put the photo on photobucket.com

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Thank you for the update.

I will assume that the plant was received and I'll close this auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back