What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virginia Gentleman Hot Sauces

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a little taste of some Virginia products for those who crave "the heat."  
smile.gif

Included in this gift set are: Virginian Gentleman 90% Bourbon Chipotle Hot Sauce and Virginia Gentleman 90% Bourbon Chipotle Glaze and Sauce (Virginia Beach, VA); Route 11 Mama Zuma's Hot and Route 11 Dill Pickle potato chips (Middletown, VA); Fuller's Hot and Sweet Mustard (Virginia Beach, VA); East Shore Waffle Pretzels and  Weed Killer Hot Sauce (Virginia Beach, VA).  (OK...the pretzels aren't made in VA...they just looked good).  Little red wagon not included!  That's my second vehicle if my car breaks down.  hehe

Opening bid is $5.  I will pay shipping.  US bidders only.
One restriction: you are not allowed to use the Weed Killer Sauce on our esteemed Bugweed.  
confused.gif

southernhotkit.jpg

OK all you chileheads...have at it!

I was just about to bid just for the wagon... But that doesn't come!?? ...no thanks then.
smile_h_32.gif

Stop that chitchat. I will report you to a mod!
mad.gif
Oh yeah...you are a mod. Shame on you.

smile_n_32.gif

Just for that, I think you should bid $5.
smile_l_32.gif

I've had that VA gentleman hot sauce and glaze. I wouldn't recommend anybody even trying it. It's the nastiest stuff I've ever tasted. If any of you vaule your taste buds you will not even check on this auction until after the bidding is closed. Please don't bid on this, I wouldn't want to see anybody waste thier money.

$15 That stuff is like crack.
smile_n_32.gif

Will you ship to an ohio jail?

I am a Virginia Gentleman so I'll go $20

$22

Ozzy quote
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Virginia Gentleman Hot Sauces, And more! Virginia Products Part 1
Got it. Now I just need to pay for it.
Leave unlocked untill payed? PAY UP OZZY!!! lol

The check is in the mail......yeah that's it
smile_m_32.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Ummm...this item HAS been shipped you doof. It was shipped to you. Have you paid for it?? Hmmmmmmmm?
smile_n_32.gif

Payment sent out today. Items have been recived.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back