What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera 'California Sunset'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I more I dig around in the nursery the more I find. I am offering one blooming size Drosera 'California Sunset.' This offering is open to all. Winner pays shipping.

Keeping digging. hehe

Ummm...opening bid?? How about I open it with a bid of $5?

$7

$9

Help the uninformed---what is D. 'California Sunset'?

ok this website says it is Drosera filiformis x Drosera filiformis var. tracyi. Then I was looking on an Australian site and it has for sale
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Drosera intermedia 'California sunset'
So I thought I was going to be of some help. but I guess not.

'California Sunset' is a named culitvar of the filiformis type with pinkish leaves. I do believe it is a hybrid but of what I am not sure.

California Sunset. Joe Mazrimas is responsiblefor the introduction of this hybrid. Joe is the Founder of the ICPS and CPN years ago, and this was his first attempt at hybridization. D. filiformis ssp. filiformis X d. filiformis ssp. tracyi are the parents, and it is sterile. My California Sunset plants are from Joe's own Greenhouse, and are very robust. A good clone to grow, and it won't seed to take over your collections!

Thanks Folks! Alrighty then...$11
smile.gif

Gee. I thought this would be up to a $100 by now.
smile_l_32.gif
haha!

Twelve dollah!

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Thank you Brooks and Wolf!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back