What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera intermedia "Carolina Giant" Winner philcula

My d. intermedia are 3" and 4" high. They are MONSTER d. intermedia. One half dozen plants are on the block. Cold hardy, and very large plants. You will love these. They love really waterlogged conditions. USA only. Winner pays shipping. Bid opens at $5.00.

Folks, you WANT this plant! It's very large, easy to grow, and absolutely stunning when grown in full sun.

$8

$9

$12

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

I've fulfilled my part, hint, hint!

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

As I mentioned in my post dated July 7, I have already paid for this item. BUGWEED PLEASE SHIP MY PLANTS!

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Need an update on this. I know Bugweed was working on trying to get these plants out even though his listings were considered "completed**."

**Every bidder on Bugweed's auctions were made an offer of a refund...or to donate their money to NASC. Everyone was refunded who asked for one. So all Bugweed's auctions were in essence completed.

Has this item been paid for, shipped and received?

Please let us know what the status is on this item.

Back