What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla “Schnell’s Ghost”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a division off of my main S. leucophylla “Schnell’s Ghost” I purchased a couple years back. Spectacular looking plant mid/late summer. I will pay the shipping--USA residents only please.

I know I won't hold this with this bid, but $15.

smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ June 10 2006,1:00)]I know I won't hold this with this bid, but $15.

smile_l_32.gif
No Joe? I also won't keep it, but here goes. $20! C'mon people! It's Schnell's Ghost! Boo!!
smile_n_32.gif

Schnell's Ghost! SCHWING! $22

BOING! $24

[b said:
Quote[/b] (brisco225 @ June 10 2006,12:55)]This is a division off of my main S. leucophylla “Schnell’s Ghost” I purchased a couple years back.  
$34. Are you able to tell us the original source of the plant Jeremy?

Sure, I purchased it from Tony P. May of 2004.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (brisco225 @ June 11 2006,11:58)]Sure, I purchased it from Tony P. May of 2004.
Sounds good to me! $50 for a reliable source and a scarce plant!
smile.gif

SCARCE??????? Wot you talkin' 'bout, Joe???? I have 4!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ June 13 2006,9:55)]SCARCE?
confused.gif
??? Wot you talkin' 'bout, Joe?
confused.gif
I have 4!
Then why don't you make yourself scarce?  Oh, you did that.

There are (5) known specimens in existence.  I'm getting this one, and Bugs has the other four!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'm gonna kick everyone's butt if they don't can it with the chit chat!  This is an auction, not a tea party!  
mad.gif

smile_m_32.gif

Nice picture there Tony. This plant is definatly a must for an avid sarracenia grower. Spectacular plant that I still consider myself lucky for finding when I did.

$60

Item received!

Transaction complete

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back