What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B. liniflora seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
This is an offer for 25-30 Byblis liniflora seeds. If you're a little unsure of your ability, or if you want to help make sure you get germination, then the fact there's so many seeds should give you comfort. Theses seeds will be freshly harvested so you can sow them immediately, or you can give them a month-long resting period- either way you feel most comfortable with. There are excellent instructions to aid germination in the Drosera/Byblis section (pinned up top.)

These elegant plants are easy to grow, and I had 100% or otherwise very near to 100% germination success. Not so hard as you would think, and with so many seeds, you can try a few different methods of germination!

Starting bid is $2. Winner pays shipping. Will ship internationally!!! barring countries to which shipping these seeds would be illegal or otherwise problematic (ie involving a lot of paperwork.)

I leave Monday and will be gone until June 15 and will be unavailable to answer questions until then.

$5

$9

$11

$13

We've got us a rally! I think I'll be inclined to throw in some more seed at this rate!

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Alas, I sent the seed a while back. I was hoping that I could trust this gentleman to be on time with payment. I have sent followup PMs since with no reply. I will dig up his address and send him a piece of snail mail as a gentle reminder. He was on the deadbeat traders list for a while due to lack of speed in communication, so hopefully this's a matter that can be solved with time alone.

If push comes to shove, I guess I'll pay the 20 bucks and be much more cautious in the future. Once bitten, twice shy.

Just thought I'd post that I know Acura pretty well through various trades I've done with him. He's a great guy, but sometimes he gets busy and it takes him a while to get things sent. He's entirely good for his trades though, so just give him some time.

I actually haven't seen him on AIM in a while, so he might be out of town for work or something.

Acura may be a great guy...but when you participate in trades or auctions, you have a responsibility to complete your end of the deal. If you are so busy you just can't get around to it, its probably better not to enter into such agreements.

I think our time allowance to pay has been generous.

I completely understand where you're coming from PAK.

It's just very odd that I haven't seen him online lately. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back