What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera regia 'Big Easy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a D. regia...known as the king of the sundews.  This plant can get quite large.  Mine has had leaves 8-9" long and it can get larger.  This is Joseph's (Pinguiculaman) cultivar 'Big Easy'.  Its full of sticky goo and is always loaded with captured prey.  The leaves can curl around larger bugs.

This will be a plantlet division.  Its approximately 2" tall.

Here is the photo of the parent plant and the plantlet up for auction.

regialisting.jpg

Opening bid is $4.  I will pay shipping; US bidders only.

We won't fool around with single digit bids...$25!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

lol Joe...you don't fool around do you? BTW...these offset nicely. Winner will end up with a full pot of these.
biggrin.gif

Ack! Too rich for my blood.

$30 . I NEEEED a D. Regia lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 11 2006,8:02)]These offset nicely. Winner will end up with a full pot of these.  
biggrin.gif
I think you mean eventually SHOULD end up with a pot of them... Not the winner WILL get a pot of them as in you will send a whole pot or promise said success.  (Although I have this one and it grows GREAT even though I CANNOT  grow a "typical" D. regia....  
smile_n_32.gif
  That's what you ment, right?  lol

------------
Dang, I edited the wrong post.
laugh.gif

I can personally vouch for the health of PAK's regia 'Big Easy.' The one that PAK sent me in a trade was about two inches tall when I received it, but is now sending out six-inch leaves, and shows no sign of slowing down!

Get this one while you can, boys and girls!

The photo is up. And there are actually two crowns there so that's two plants.
smile.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

This item has been shipped and received. Thank you to...ME...hehe....and to Michael and Black Jungle for their generous donation.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back