What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. flava from VIRGINIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offered is a flowering sized Sarracenia flava from the Virginia populations, purchased 2002 from Meadowview Biological Research Station.  This is a prolific offsetting plant and a lovely example of the species.  Buyer to pay for priority mail delivery.

------------------
Well, William forgot an opening bid, so I am setting one.  
smile.gif
Opening bid $10.  US bidders only.

This is a plant rarely offered publicly.  Take advantage of this chance to own a VIRGINIA flava!

$10. Virginian CPs for Virginians!

$12 Pennsylvanians love Virginians. I love PAK and I love flavas.
smile_m_32.gif

$13

I'll go $14 for a Virginian...

Since there are all these VIRGINIA lovers....there are two nice Virginia products auctions up awaiting more bids.  Just think...you could sit and stare at your VA flava while eating a Virginia country ham biscuit and Virginia dill pickle chips.  
biggrin.gif
 You'd be so Virginia'ed up you'd start talking like "y'all" and "over thar".  lol

$22

$26. William, do you have any more specific location data to fo with this one? Please e-mail me w/that if I get this one

$28

Plant received in excellent condition; thanks William!

Transaction complete.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back