What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

real Montana Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont have a pic yet but will try and get one tonight not sure how well i can photograph them anyways.

up for auction 2 sapphires(change, see below) from the Phillipsburg* area mines of southwest Montana. they will be about the size of the eraser on the end of a standard pencil, should be a baby blue but some are a blueish green depends on the light, ive got a 35mm film can full of these and ill pick out two nice examples tonight when i photograph them. they are fairly high quality stones from a gravel deposit down stream of the mines. i am offering them up as represenative samples only and cannot promice anything as to their actual worth. i can send some info along with the stones as far as history.

winner pays shipping

****Tamlin if you want to chime in on anything else go ahead, the types of stones that i have sent you(quality and size wise) are whats up for auction if someone wants a second opinion on the stones****

*these are NOT Yogo sapphires, they come from a different deposit

*****NOTE******

i have no problem sending these anywhere in the world if the winner want to pay. they would be simple to ship in a padded envelope

uhh starting bid?

what ever you want.............$1

$5

**********SLIGHT CHANGE TO THE AUCTION************

when looking last night i discovered i dont have as many big stones as i thought so im going to up the number of stones. here is a pic with size referance, the colors arent quite true but they are close. note there is a small pink one also

46d45ed9.jpg

$6!

These will look awesome in my viper geckos tank.
$7

Can you say snipe?
smile.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Payment sent out today. Item has been recieved.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back