What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. hamata T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Up for bid is this T-Shirt I made with the image of N. hamata. The shirt is a size large and never been worn, tags are still on the shirt. I did not like how it looked on the blue shirt.
This is a nice heavier T-Shirt, not the thin cheap ones.

thamata.jpg

I almost always hand wash all the T-Shirts I have made so far. Do not place it in the dryer or the image can show cracks from the heat of drying.

USA only
Winner to pay shipping

$5.00

$5 Nice looking! Now, someone put a serious bid on this. I can't win for a measly fiver. Plus, I'm little and would have to 'grow' into it...

I wish I had seen this before the auction closed, I would have bid on it.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

It seems that the winner of the auction failed to pay for this item. Since there was no other bidders to offer the item to, it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back