What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing Carnivorous Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know why nobody thought of this already. But I will preorder a copy of the new book by our very own Barry Rice.

You can even get it signed if you want. I'll be glad to autograph it for you before I ship it to you.
smile_m_32.gif

0881928070.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66877098_.jpg

Bidding starts at $1
I'll pay shipping

Hey look Barry, you have sold at least one copy.
smile.gif

$3 woot I win

Will add a buck if you can get Barry to sign it
smile_n_32.gif

$7 Neet idea

Sure I'll get Barry's signature on it. You've never seen his signature before have you?

Ozzy, if I win you can send me your signature. I'd be honoured. Just put it on the sig line of a check. No, no need to fill out any for the other parts.

$15.00

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 17 2006,11:54)]Ozzy, if I win you can send me your signature. I'd be honoured. Just put it on the sig line of a check. No, no need to fill out any for the other parts.
Sounds like a good idea. Just send me one of yours and I'll sign it. I'm sure your bank will be happy to return it to you. My signature will be on the back.

$18 ? come on this book is worth way more than that. Did I mention that it's an Hardback edition?

I don't want to be here to experience the wrath of Barry when he finds out that his book is only worth $19. So please somebody bid higher.

I mean $22!

PS 0zzy, something tells me that I could get more out of one of your checks than you could get out of mine (if we weren't to cancel them.) Unless you really like pennies. Then you're off just swell!
laugh.gif

$24.00

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

I have placed the order for this item. I have sent the reciept to Steve. So it's between him and Amazon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back