What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. faizaliana (or is it fusca 'Sarawak'?) (NO WINNER!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6130.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a nice 11" +/- (leaf tip to leaf tip) N. faizaliana, with pitchers running 2+". There's some controversy about this species because reputable nurseries discovered several years ago that they were actually selling N. fusca 'Sarawak' instead of N. faizaliana plants because of a seed mix up. I got this as a tiny plant from a trade and used to be 99% positive it's a N. faizaliana. But, as it grows, it becomes more like my N. fusca 'Sarawak' and, although I still believe it's faizaliana, I'm not as positve as before.

Whatever it is, it's an easy growing highlander with nice color. Let's start the bidding at $5 and I'll pay for shipping if it goes for more than $15.

$22!

DON"T BID ANYMORE!! - I apologize, but I'm pulling this plant from the auction. I just found lots of brown-rimmed holes and tears on the plant next to it and this one now has a few brown spots that weren't there a few days ago. I don't know what's causing it, but it isn't a $22 plant right now.

spray it with some pesticides and systematic fungicide if you dont know whats causing it. The plant won't be harmed and the combination of the two will knock out pretty much anything except a virus

Auction has been closed. There is no winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back