What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'coccinea' (Winner endodoc) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what you're bidding on:

DCP_1730.jpg

I think this plant is living in an alternate dimension within my house because its the only thing I can't get to pitcher. Then again it grows in about 20% humidity. So...this one has no pitchers, but at least it has roots...hey-ooooooo

Dimensions are as indicated in the pic.
My awesome photo editing skillz not included.
You pay shipping.
Bidding starts at $2.

$15

this just in:
This plant actually has two growth points along the same stem...the diameter of the second is about 7" at its widest point

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Plant arrived in great conditon, thanks so much, that sucker is huge
regards
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back