What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DROSERA FALCONERI X PARADOXA X ORDENSIS MULLIGAN'S LAGOON BABY ! (Winner pingman) $26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was able to cross my wonderful blooming falconeri x paradoxa with one of my stunning blooming ordensis mulligan's lagoon. The seedlings are perfect for shipment and have unbelievable color already. Super healthy, and should be a fantastic never before offered rare hybrid drosera for your collection !!! I will pay for shipping to help your auction! Thanks for your consideration! Good growing, Chuck

Starting price (by auction rules) should be at least $2... I'll go $6 for this bad boy to start! :)

Hi! WOW, a fellow tropical drosera collector!!! We have got to talk!!!! Have a great weekend! Good growing, Chuck

$7

$9 thank you. :)

Quick question,are they sorta easy to grow? (like paradox?)
Becasue if they are and I win the auction I'll
get a fish bowel with those comnpact flourscent
lighting then placed by the furnace.
Would that work?

Hybrid=more vigorous
$14

*yawn* $17 :)

Hmmm, not real easy to grow.
Fish Bowel = smell

Bummer I don't want to spend that much :(

lol Y'all need to proofread before you hit "post reply". That would have to be some really BIG fish bowel to grow Drosera in. :-))

And while I'm here, I'll make my post legitimate by bidding $18!

Okay I do have a spare 10 gallon but don't want to spen that much on a drosera. I just want to ge a nice bog garden going.

Hi!

If you want to try an undrained bowl-just put some activated charcoal in the peat/perilite mix and just keep enough water in the bottom visible, maybe 1/4 inch and water the farthest distance possible from the center of your plant-avoids root disturbance as they are perennials- should work! Oh, let go dry on the bottom of the bowl for a couple of days prior to water cycle again. Your heat and light source sounds great!

Oh, if you put a drain hole in the bowl-just tray water and you won't need the activated charcoal.

Hope that helps! Have a great day! Good growing, Chuck

Ok, i'll go for $26. Its a good cause!
Peter.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Plant has been paid and received. Thanks,
Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back