What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Authentic Stone Ground, Water Powered Grist Mill Grits! (Winner Ozzy) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hey guys! We were in the Appalachian Mountains, today and we stopped by an authentic North Georgia grist mill! It was established in 1876, and they still used the very same grinding stones to grind the corn to make grits,corn meal and other products. It's powered by the Chattahoochee river and it comes a cloth bag. FIVE POUNDS of all natural, non-degerminated Speckled Grits. Included recipes for Baked Breakfast Grits, Basic Grits,Grits and Cheese Casserole, and even Low Country Shrimp and Grits!

I'm eating some right now. Absolutely fabulous. It's like a party in my mouth.
These contain no additives or preservatives.

Since it's a five pound bag, I'll ship it flat rate and winner can PM me when they win and send 8 dollars. Authentic soul food from the alpine town of Helen on the great Chattahoochee river, ground on stones over 100 old! Bid high and support the NASC! Let's start the biding at 5 dollars.

I'll post a picture tomorrow!

Moderator note: Posting a picture tomorrow of what you ate today would not be good for your membership here :-))

Last edited by a moderator:
$8

Too bad I already donated my spam to the auction. Anyone got eggs?

$9

$11

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

$12

$14 grrrrr

$15

Payment sent.

Got it. I haven't tried them yet though.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back