What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'Medusa' winner hamata $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Up for bid is a nice N. 'Medusa.' This Nepenthes is considered by some to be rather finicky, so do a little research before bidding to ensure you will get optimal pleasure by owning this plant. I myself only got it to pitcher once in the past year. At this time, as the summer temps increase in my apartment, it looks like it might be about to pitcher yet again.

The parentage of N. 'Medusa' is N. bellii x sibuyanensis.

Here are some pictures of the plant you will receive. It has two tiny basals that just started forming in the last week or so; so, you are actually getting a potential of three plants!

NMedusa2-60408.jpg

NMedusa-53008-002.jpg

And the basals:
NMedusa4-60408.jpg

I'll pay shipping. Starting bid: $2. USA only.Will be shipped unpotted.

Thanks for supporting NASC.

xvart.

Last edited:
$6

I forgot to mention that this is USA only. I have updated the original post.

xvart.

I should also mention this will be shipped unpotted.

xvart.

$20

I'll be on vacation till July 7, so if I win, it will have to be shipped after that date. Trent and Manny here in Florida seem to be having good luck with this, so hopefully the same goes for me!

Jonathan

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Waiting for confirmation of payment.

xvart.

Shipped this morning.

xvart.

received 7/17. Very nicely packed. Thanks! I will take good care of your baby.

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back