What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 bulb T5 High Output Triad Universal Accustart Electr Ballast #B454PUNV jfoley $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Av8tor1 Asked me to post this for him since he was going to be out of the country.

Bidding starts at $25

New in Wrap:

Quantity: 1

4 bulb T5 High Output, Triad Universal Accustart Electronic Ballast #B454PUNV

AFAIK, this is the ballast that TEK lights are now using and including in their upgrade kits for older fixtures. This is the "Porche" of T5 lighting, not some crappy bargain basement knock off that are so common in the discount fixtures.

Retail price >$90.00 USD

*Line Voltage: 120 - 277 vac, ±10%, 50/60Hz
* Programmed Rapid Start (increases bulb life)
*Auto Reset End of Lamp Life Shutdown Circuitry
*Short circuit protection
*Open circuit protection
*Active Power Factor Correction
*Total Harmonic Distortion <10%
*Power Factor >98%
*Ballast Factor 1.00
*May be remotely mounted up to 20ft from fixture
*Min Start Temp -20F (0F if remotely mounted)

Shipping 11.65$ via USPS Priority Mail
CONUS only

You know you want it, so now come and get it

No warranties expressed or implied. Consult a licensed electrician for installation and application concerns.

Special conditions: I will be out of country til the end of June, so shipping will be delayed until then.

Good luck
Av

Last edited by a moderator:
$30, assuming bulbs are not included in this fixture?

I would assume not but I think Butch is already gone so we can't ask. He listed it as "ballast" so I would think there are no bulbs.

Yeah Butch won't be back for atleast a couple of weeks. If I can grab hold of him anytime in between..I will ask him.

$30, assuming bulbs are not included in this fixture?
This doesn't 'sound' like a fixture - just the ballast. If correct, you'd need a fixture and the lamps to have something that produced light...

Yup that's the conclusion I'm making too, that's cool though, sounds like a nice ballast.

Ballast only... :)

(sorry, but very limited internet access at the moment)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Shipped... 7.14.2008

I went ahead and paid for the shipping via usps priority ???
Av

This item was reported to have been shipped over 2 weeks ago. I assume that if there was a problem with this item it would have been reported by now. So this auction will be closed. The receiver can contact me personally if there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back