What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT "Midway" flytraplady5 $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This auction is for one mature VFT that I labeled "Midway".

This plant is part of a rescue I did last year. This site had utility lines ran thought the vft's. These vft's were in the path of where the utility line was to be ran. There still are vft's on the site, but the land is for sale and will be developed soon.

These vft's grow fairly large traps. Not extremely colorful, but they do have some red. Some individuals more than others.

I didn't just dig up individual plants, I took the top layer of soil. So when I send this plant to you, you may also be getting a sample of companion plants that grew on the site.

263705482O860490877.jpg

263705282O761804765.jpg

Starting bid $1

Shipping to US only

Winner pays $5

$2!

FIVE DOLLAH MAKE YOU HOLLAH...um, if you win it for only $5.00 !!!

lol if i bid 999999999999999999$ right now i would win and "Winner pays $5"
but i'm not gonna bid, i already got one too many VFT.

Winner pays me $5 for shipping, you'll have to take up the price of the auction with NASC.

lol if i bid 999999999999999999$ right now i would win and "Winner pays $5"
but i'm not gonna bid, i already got one too many VFT.

He obviously means the winner wil pay $5 for shipping. Please post only bids or questions about the listing. If you're not going to bid, there is no reason to post.

xvart.

$6

Cool. A nice way to get some fresh flytrap genes introduced to a collection, from a kosher source!

$8

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Will ship Friday.

Shipped today as promised.

PHEEWWW!!! I jest missed the bad traders list by 2 days.LOL
I'll be watching for it on mon or tues at the latest.
LMO

Received thsi plant yesterday. a little tired from its journey but with bonus plant or two. a lycodoium? i believe, and some small tree or shrub. I'll find out what it is when it gets larger.LOL
Thanx again Ozzy
LMO

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back