What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction 6 - Neoregelia carolinae...Winner Jimmy for $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Up for auction is a Neoregelia carolinae. This is a colorful bromeliad when grown outdoors. It is an easy grower. This is a pup that I removed off my mother plant. It's starting to produce a pup of it's own as can be seen in the second picture. It's probably safe to say it's now rooted. It will be shipped without the pot. Shipping will be $5.00. Please feel free to PM me with questions.

Starting bid will be $2.00

EDIT: For size reference, it's growing in a 4" pot.

P1010608.jpg

Pup
P1010609.jpg

Last edited:
$5

EDIT: For size reference, it's growing in a 4" pot.

NASC payment sent on 6/28/2008.

Shipping money sent on 6/28/2008.

Received the shipping money today. Thanks Jimmy! Will ship as soon as I get the 'all clear' from Dave.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Shipped today 7/7/08.

Your mailbox is fully Jimmy. I tried to PM you.

Ok, thanks Crissytal!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item recieved July 10, 2008.:banana2: Thanks Crissytal!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back