What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata 'Black/Red' X leucophylla winner boglodyte $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
This auction is for one mature division of this wonderful plant, donated from PetFlytrap. The pitchers are intermediate between the two parents, but are superior in coloration to most S. x areolata hybrids because of the S. alata 'Black/Red' parent. This plant will produce pitchers up to almost three feet tall, and has beautiful pink-petaled flowers in the spring. Starting bid is $5, and if the winning bid is over $25 I will pay the shipping. Otherwise the shipping will be $5.

I'll try to get pics pu later today.

Last edited by a moderator:
$15

Payment made via paypal. Cleared on 6/24/08. Status as of 6/29/08, "unclaimed".

The payment has been sent to the correct address.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

As soon as the goods are recieved, I'll let y'all know.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant shipped 07/17/2008. Sorry for the delay.

Good Growing!

Mike

We'll be waiting for em to get here. Thanks Mike!

Plant recieved and in the bog. SWEET!!!!!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back