What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla 'Titan' - mature division winner boglodyte $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Up for auction is one mature division of S. leucophylla 'Titan', offered by PetFlytrap. If you're not familiar with this particular clone, this plant is produced by Rob Sacilotto at Botanique. However, Botanique no longer sells plants retail, and is harder to obtain because of this.

This clone is similar in appearance to other S. leucophylla clones, but is known for producing pitchers OVER 39 INCHES TALL.

I'll try to get pics up later today.

Bidding starts at $5, and I will pay the shipping if the winning bid is over $25. Otherwise the shipping is $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
does this come potted??how tall is it currently?

i'll bid 20$ later

Last edited:
Zoiks! I've been looking for this bad boy.

$15

Upper - These are mature divisions, but if you're familiar with S. leucophylla, you know that leucos do their best pitchering in the fall. Suffice to say that most of these will be flowering next spring!

Mike

does this come potted??how tall is it currently?

i'll bid 11$ later

Payment made via paypal. Cleared on 6/24/08. Status as of 6/29/08, "unclaimed"

Payment mistake corrected.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

10-4 Oz-man. As soon as I get the goods I'll be posting.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant shipped 07/17/2008 via Priority Mail. Sorry for the delay.

Good Growing!

Mike

10-4. I got it's living quarters ready.

Got the plant in the bog garden. Thanks again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back