What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' leaf pull winner Flip_Side_the_Pint $50 - ON HOLD

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Well...I had a baby 'Hummer's Giant' to auction off but when I moved it to its own pot, it died. :cry: So much for watching it grow from a speck to a nice little plant for the last year... *sigh*

So...since I don't have that to offer anymore, I thought I'd go on and list a leaf pull from my parent plant. It's largest pitcher has been 2.5" so far. I can't guarantee the leaf will strike, but I have not any had problems getting leaf pulls to make plants. I pulled two leaves last year...one struck within about 4-5 weeks (to my surprise) and the other took about 4 months. So be patient!

At the end of the auction, I will pull a fresh leaf from my largest plant and ship to the winner. This way, you can grow your own Hummer's Giant in its own pot...because they aren't always too happy at being uprooted. It's worth the wait. My plants have the biggest pitchers of any ceph I've ever owned.

I would post a pic but my camera is broken. I'll try to get a cell phone pic of the parent if I can.

U.S. shipping only. I will pay postage.

Opening bid, $2!

Considering how high the other one has gotten...

$35

Doesn't seem unreasonable, eh?!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I have been waiting to hear from Flip re: a PM I sent.

Back