What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus flytrap beginner"s collection likeAstone76 $15 *2nd offer accepted*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only.
The winner of this auction wil receive one each of
VFT typical
Red Dragon
Dente
Giant, the one that was circulating in death cubes on the West coast last year( see no vendor's name included).
One of my choice( from a list of 17 different varities) from one the largest sellers of Carnivorous plants in Australia.
All plants have either flowered this year or will next year.
These are not huge plants but will look nice in a 3.75 inch pot if that is what you chose to do with them. No pics. available
These plants will be shipped bare root using all precautions against heat via priority mail
I'll pay the shipping if the bid goes over $5.00

11 dollars

$12

$15

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This auction is in default; if this is not corrected, this bidder will be placed on the public Auction Defaulter's List. Please contact any mod.

This item has been accepted by the second highest bidder! Thank you very much!

I was notified today that I can accept the auction being the second highest bidder. Payment was sent. I am waiting to hear from the seller.

I plan on shipping most of the remaiing auction items this weekend.
Yours will definitely be aong them since t is so easy to find and pack.
LMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back