What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera trinervia seeds winner bigCarnivourKid $4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Packet is of about 20-30 Drosera trinervia seeds.

Drosera trinervia is supposed to be the easiest to cultivate of the winter growing South African Drosera. The parent plants have white flowers. Under plenty of sun the plants will take on red hue. The seeds are supposed to be slow to germinate. I wouldn't know having not germinated any yet. If you treat the seeds and plants pretty much as a winter growing tuberous Drosera you should be ok. The seedlings are not supposed to like flooding so water from the tray as much as possible.

The parent plants had "PV860 Stromsvliekloof, 150km from Cape Town, RSA" as location data.

This is a small species - the largest plant in my pot is about 1.5 inches across.

Bidding starts at $1.00. Free shipping US only.

07020017.jpg

07020020.jpg

07030020.jpg

07030019.jpg

$3

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Waiting for confirmation of payment.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item mailed via First Class mail 7/15/08

Sorry Ozzy. Forgot to post. I have received these seeds.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back