What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT cultivar 'B52' #2 (Winner Jmatt - $36)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
I'm posting these items for Laura. Due to work deadlines and travel on family matters she is unable to post these directly. I will relay any questions to her. Final shipping details will be arranged with her.

Dionaea muscipula cultivar 'B52' #2

This cultivar is a colorful and vigorous grower with some of the largest traps around. Under the proper conditions traps will take on a deep maroon color and may grow as large as 2.5 inches long. This plant was propagated via tissue culture by David Conner from 'B52' obtained directly from Henning von Schmeling.

Plant will be shipped potted. Free shipping. US only

Bidding starts at $1.00

B52++%233.JPG

$3

$7

EDIT:
This plant was propagated via tissue culture by David Conner from 'B52' obtained directly from Henning von Schmeling.
Is the plant more on the "fresh-out-of-TC" side or has it been growing under normal conditions (outside in sun)? If so, for how long? -Thanks.

$8

Joel

After David hardens his plants off they are grown either on a grow shelf under 8 tube T5 fixtures or in his greenhouse. From the size of the plant I'd guess it has been out of the flask at least 6 months.

I don't know how long Laura has had the plants but she usually grows her VFTs on a grow shelf under lights.

Hope this helps. I'll relay your question to her.

Edit:

Laura's reply:

I've had them for at least six months. They were transplanted from their
original pots in January and they've been under grow lights.

Last edited:
$15.00

$25

$32

$36

I'm sorry...this bid is void. It is a $1 less than Jeff's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent via paypal.

Payment has been confirmed by David Schloat. Address information is also current.

Laura will update when shipped, perhaps even this afternoon.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Received today!
Nice plant! Arrived just fine.
Thanks!
JMatt

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back