What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes veitchii 'Batu Lawi" huy716 $120

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the auction could use another Nep species, so here's a N. veitchii 'Batu Lawi". It's a highland veitchii and is in a 6" pot. The longest leaf is ~ 8 1/2" and the plant's wingspan is ~16". As happens to all my Neps this time of year (when they first go out for the summer), it has reddish spots, a faded leaf and other minor leaf issues. It's a passing phase and I picked the photo showing it at its worst. Tucked under a leaf in the lower right, you'll see the last pitcher of 2007. The pitcher is almost 4" tall. Let the bidding start at $1 and I'll pay for shipping once it passes $12.

CIMG3307.jpg
[/IMG]

Ooooooooohh! $13

$15.00

xvart.

edit: and yes, this auction could use more Nepenthes!!

I'm not going down without a fight.

$30.00

xvart.

It just dawned on me how little time there is between the end of the auction and when I leave for 1 1/2 weeks for vacation. Unless you pay immediately and I get word fast enough to allow me to pack and ship the plant the Monday after the auction, I won't be able to ship plants until 7/5. I just want to make sure everyone knows. Thanks for all the bids because the proceeds of this auction help NASC a lot.

$50.

Maybe I'll just come pick it up.....

$80 Yikes, its for charity!

Big money flying around this year! Thats great!!!

$90 then since endodoc is willing to pay that much for this plant, I guess i can't hold back either.

Daniel did you hit the lottery?? He he he :-))

Lol, I wish... If I did, all these Sarracenias would be mine. Instead I'll have to live with the two that I have, and focus on Neps :).

Daniel

Wow, Dan. You really wanted this veitchii don't you? Since i have 2 very small bario form veitchii, i guess it doesn't hurt to add this one to my veitchii collection.

$120

Wow, Dan. You really wanted this veitchii don't you? Since i have 2 very small bario form veitchii, i guess it doesn't hurt to add this one to my veitchii collection.

Yes I did want it, but I think I will have to bow out of this one :). I'm going to be blowing enough money on a greenhouse and this would just be too much extra. Very nice large Veitchii though :).

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back