What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winner's choice hybrid selection Houstonherp $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only please.
In case you haven't figured it out yet. I plan on offering a plant or collection of plants everyday of the auction
Today's offering will be winner's choice of hybrids All of these plants have gone through at least one winter at my place Zone 8b -9a depending which side of the storage shed your standing on. I know, poor english. Please No grammar police!!! I R a college gradooate.
these plants will have 1 -3 crowns depending on the variety chosen. I'll be fair. Ask any of my frequent flyers, I mean traders
The plants to choose from are:
S. 'Cobra Nest'
S. 'Mardi Gras'
S. Oreophile X purpurea, Kingdom clone .Seed grown one of a kind plant
S.'Catesbaei' Kingdom clone the winner will be given the semi-accurate ID of parent plants. ( general location info only )This plant gets extremely, which is redder than very dk red
S. 'Dixie Lace'
FYI I have the majority of these Kingdoms clones, so please don't go bothering him about them.Thanx in advance
If bidding goes over $20.00, I'll pay postage shipping bareroot by priority mail and repost this offer

$10.00

Looks like we have a winner!!!!! Moderator would you mind closing this auction

Sorry drosera bug,
I am not glued to my computer, jest scotch taped to it. have relisted this item

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Have plant picked out jest need to find nuf time to pack and ship suffering from CRS and SISTML(stress induced short term memory loss).not senility

Plant sent out today, sure hope i sent it tp the right address, he has several ya know.
LMO

Plant received in good condition; thanks!

Good Growing,

Mike

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back