What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ugly N. fusca 'Sarawak' winner hamata $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you'll see in the photo, this plant is a handyman's or handywoman's special. I had planned to cut the tree trunk part of the plant and root the two growths at the top of it, while keeping the lower growth. I never got around to doing it, so maybe you can. It has a fair amount of burned and shrivelelly leaves because it got kind of dry a couple times this spring and all my Neps get a case of the uglies when they first go out for the summer. It'll be fine after some TLC. Plus you can root the two upper growths for trades. Start at $1 and I'll pay shipping when it reaches $10.

Edit: I forgot to say anything about the size. That's a 6" pot.

CIMG3327.jpg
[/IMG]

Dang 30 bucks already!

It just dawned on me how little time there is between the end of the auction and when I leave for 1 1/2 weeks for vacation. Unless you pay immediately and I get word fast enough to allow me to pack and ship the plant the Monday after the auction, I won't be able to ship plants until 7/5. I just want to make sure everyone knows. Thanks for all the bids because the proceeds of this auction help NASC a lot.

$40

I will be on vacation till July 7th, so if I win, it will have to be shipped after I return.

Jonathan

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

received 7/11. Thanks!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back