What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. (thorelii x aristolochioides) x truncata seedling - UNIQUE! (Winner schloaty - $14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one you won't see anywhere. That's because I'm the first one to make this cross, that I'm aware of. Anyway, it's still a little guy, but starting to take off. Here's your chance to be the first on the block to own this hybrid. Plant shown is the one I'll ship.

Nthoreliixaristoxtruncata1.jpg

USA only, I pay shipping.

Max

looks pretty ugly so far. I'll take it!
$10

To quote Schloaty: "Lets quit fooling around on this one!"
$20

:0o:

Caps, how does it do in lowland conditions?

Not sure, JRFextreme. I believe it should though. N. thorelii x aristolochioides, the mother plant, grows just about anywhere, and the father, N. truncata, is the lowland variety, so theoretically it would do well. I, however, grow it in highland/intermediate conditions.

Max

$35

Drat. $45

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Seedling sent today, July 12

Capslock

Received on 14th. Sorry for the late update.

Great looking plant! Thanks Max!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back