What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'Red Leopard' winner Goofzilla $19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am going to offer a N. 'Red Leopard'. I have had them since 2004 and due to a lack of pace, have some I have kept dwarfed in 3" pots. They are about 6" leaf span. If given proper conditions, they should explode.
I have given a few over the years to other forum members-if they want to post a photo, they are welcome to.
Bidding will open at $1. I will pay shipping.
Good luck!

Joe

$9

I happen to be at the greenhouse just now so I ran out and snapped a pic... Yes, the pitchers are older (the new pitchers are on the back side just now inflating, so right now this side is more interesting :D) Anyway- I love this plant! :-O If you look carefully you can see the smaller leaves at the bottom (I've never trimmed them off :p) that's the size it was when I got it... I have a few topics here with pics of this plant, I"ll see if I can find one...
Andrew

Edit: here is an old picture that provides a better look at the pitchers. http://www.terraforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91&d=1183779630

I don't have a picture (broken camera) but I have one of these and I love the pitchers. Nice fat open pitchers. I really like the look. Highly recommended!

$17

19 dollars

Payment was sent

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I received the plant - looks great. Thanks!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back