What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Well...better late than never! I managed to find something to offer. :D

Up for Auction...

Just collected TODAY! P. lusitanica seeds! Yep...these are the cute little guys! My container was a carpet of these sticky little pings...really pretty. Broken camera so no pics. :-/

From Wikipedia:

"Pinguicula lusitanica... is a small butterwort that grows wild in acidic peat bog areas along coastal western Europe from western Scotland (north to Orkney) and Ireland south through western England and western France to Iberia, and Morocco in northwestern Africa.
It usually forms rosettes 3-5 cm (1 inch) across. It is a perennial plant that sometimes acts as an annual plant as it may die after one growth season. It flowers just months after germinating and produces copious amounts of seed, making it somewhat of a weed for carnivorous plant growers. The flowers are small, pale pink with a yellow centre, and funnel-shaped. It self pollinates to ensure that it will grow back the following year.

P. lusitanica grows easily in most environments as long as it is not directly exposed to the sun and is kept wet with rainwater. It will feed on any small insects.... is considered an easy grower by many carnivorous plant growers and is a good candidate as a beginner carnivorous plant."

I'm not gonna count the seeds but it was one seed pod and part of another. Enough to start your own little sticky colony. I love this ping!

Bidding starts at $1 for one pack o' seeds. US shipping only. I will pay shipping.

Last edited:
6$ i love it too!

Alex

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Seeds have been put into the mailbox. Should be on their way in an hour.

Thank you for your participation in the auction!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back